Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Enter Sandman...

Hello! No, this title isn't in honor of my favorite Metallica song (actually, The Unforgiven would probably be my fave song by them), but in reference to my first time playing in sand!! Mom and Dad took me to Padaro Beach Grill on Sunday because they were holding a fundraising event for the Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation there. We ate lunch picnic style, got to hang out with Tammy, The Muzzy's and The Pirozzi's for a little bit (that is my friend Asher in the background of the second photo) and I got to experience sand. I wasn't really sure how I felt about it at first, although I ended up liking it. Apparently, this was good practice for our visit to that Hawaii place.


Friday we had some friends over for a happy hour and I was such a good boy!! Mommy fed me a bottle, I said good night to all the adults and went down to sleep like a champion. Not a peep out of me which means that Mom and Dad are going to pay when I am older and a terror (insert evil baby laugh here.)


Saturday, Dad and I went to cheer on Mommy and Tammy in the 5k. Mommy finished the race and decided that happy hour the night before is not the smartest idea. Tammy finished in under 30 minutes!! Yay, so proud of her! The rest of the day was mellow and filled with breakfast burritos (didn't get a single bite), naps (the parentals made me do this and seemed stoked that they each got one too!), and dress shopping for Mommy (neither Daddy nor I particularly enjoyed this event!) All in all, it was a fun weekend!!


Next weekend we are heading down to Orange County for Engagement Party central!! Mommy and Daddy are going to celebrate Angela & Matt's engagement on Saturday night while Papa Danny and I sleep (that guy goes to bed EARLY!) and then Sunday I get to crash Jeni & Johnny's engagement party at Jeri's house. Mommy is sort of concerned with having a "this close to walking" baby in Jeri's beautiful home, but I don't plan to break anything.

No comments: