Monday, July 27, 2009

Wedding Season Has Arrived!

Boy do I have a case of the Mondays and I am not even a part of the working world yet! This weekend was alot of fun and we were sad to see it pass so quickly. Mommy and I went on a lunch date with Auntie April to the Palace Grill...I was a good boy and didn't make too much of a fuss. I did try to steal Errol's watch, but he loves Mommy so much that is was ok. We then went to the Vans store and I got some rad, yet stupidly expensive, new shoes and I love them. Later we visited Daddy at work (where I showed off all my tricks...anytime you need to know where either my belly or my head are, I am your guy!) and then onto The Brewhouse for happy hour (the lovely lady I am sitting with is our Bride, Jennifer!) Daddy got to join us later and I even napped in my stroller for a little bit because I am just that cool.


Saturday, Mommy and the girls threw Jennifer a bridal shower. I was not invited because I am a boy and from the looks of it I think that is ok. They played games, ate girlie food, drank mimosas and ooh'd and aah'd about the unmentionables that Jen received. I would NOT have enjoyed myself! :) But, Jennifer had a great time and that is all that matters. Mommy has been friends with the lovely ladies below (missing one...Devon was at a family reunion and couldn't be there) for 13 years!!!

Sunday, we went to the beach and it was great. I only ate sand once, although I did manage to get a few sticks in my mouth before Daddy got them out of there. We had a dinner date at The Habit with Tammy & Aaron and I was a really good boy. And, I actually slept in until almost 7am this morning!! Mommy and Daddy would LOVE if I would do this on the weekends, but I like to be up bright and early on the weekends...especially on the mornings AFTER happy hour. It was a mad dash in the Barry house this morning to get everyone ready, but we managed to get it all done! This weekend we are looking forward to Auntie Erin coming for a visit...yay!!


No comments: