Friday, October 23, 2009

And we're off again...

We just returned from a fabulous trip up to Red Bluff to surprise Papa Mike for his upcoming 75th birthday. It was a great time enjoyed by all and I was able to see my Aunties and Cousin Dylan. The trip went by really fast though and before we knew it, we were boarding the tiny plane back to Santa Barbara. I do need to make note that Mom tried to "gate check" me before we boarded on the little plane to Chico...she almost handed me off to the airport worker waiting before we boarded! I was a pretty good boy on the flight as long as I had snacks and I thoroughly enjoyed turning the lights on and off, opening and closing the window shade and eating cheerios. The photos aren't downloaded yet so we will update as soon as we can.

This weekend, we are heading down to Orange County again because Mommy is in Angela and Matt's wedding! I get to hang out with Auntie Erin, Uncle Jason and Cousin Amber while my parents get to celebrate at the wedding...this scenario works best for everyone involved! We should have pictures to post once we return as well so until then, have a great weekend!!!

Peace,
Finn

No comments: