Tuesday, December 15, 2009

18 months

It was just 18 months ago today that my parents were blessed with the most precious gift they had ever received - ME! I came into this world on Father's Day and brought along with me a never ending diaper changing schedule, metal singer scream, sleep deprivation for my parents and the opportunity for them to experience the most radical, unconditional love. While some things have changed (my diaper output has slowed down and I did begin sleeping through the night at 4 months) the unconditional love has only continued to grow.

They are enamoured with my every milestone...you should see the videos of me walking, talking, etc. Oh wait, you probably HAVE seen these since I post my milestones on my blog. Anyway, they are my biggest fans and feel so lucky that I joined the family.

So, cheers to me hitting the 18 month mark! Mommy keeps wondering when we get to move from months to years - she says Math isn't her strongest subject!
Day 1

Today!

2 comments:

The Switzer Ohana said...

Happy 1 1/2 year birthday, Finn! Hope to see you soon!

Ashley Perry said...

PARTAY TIME! Happy 1 1/2 Birthday...Tell mom to bring on the cake and 1 1/2 candles :D We miss you Finn!