Thursday, March 1, 2012

Treasured Tate


My adorable Tate! This little boy could not be any sweeter or loving and I am enjoying getting to spend so much time with him considering I am STILL looking for a job. But, this post is not a gripe about unemployment, rather my love for my youngest son.


Tate brings so much joy into my life and we have so much fun together. Granted he is a lad of few words, which do include Mama, Dada, Papa, Ninny (Finlay), Hi, Bye-Bye, Happy, Apple, Buh-bee (burp, don't ask), Mimi (Mickey Mouse), and Ah-Yup (yes, with a head nod as well!); however, we have conversations all day long. He is known for making his mad face (evidenced below) and cracks up at himself all day long.




Yesterday was his 15-month birthday and we celebrated with a check-up at the Doctor. Bummer way to ring your 15-months of life, I realize. Doctor G. said Mr. Tate looks great and he is weighing in at 22 lbs and 31 inches long. Tate was NOT stoked to be weighed or have his height and head measured and was bummed with a capital B for both shots and finger prick to check his iron level. He bounced back quickly though, which is typical for happy Tate the Freight, and proceeded to take an almost three hour nap in the afternoon.


To my Tate, you make me laugh and smile throughout the day and I miss you when you are sleeping....but, don't get me wrong and stop taking two naps during the day and sleeping through the night! I am thankful that you inherited your Daddy's personality and am not sure where you got your "pageant wave" when you say hello or bye-bye, but I love it!

No comments: