Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fabulously Fun Finn



I love to laugh and there are no shortages of funny moments with my Finn. He is so smart and so funny, which helps on those days when he is in monster-mode. I love that he is super communicative and inquisitive - always interested in his surroundings and people he meets.


My new favorite time is right after bath and he requests to "cuddle with me". I usually end up with soaking wet pants since he plops on my lap fresh from the bathtub and his towel never seems to cover all of his little body, and my heart is bursting with the love for this little person. During our cuddle times we just chat for awhile and have some pretty sweet conversations. Last night he told me he was thankful for me, he loves me and wanted to know why I call him a baby. I clarified that I call him baby since he was my first baby and will always be my baby. He then told me that he wants to be a fireman (which is not news to me and he will tell anyone who will listen that he wants to be a fireman when he gets older) and he would wave to me when he was driving his firetruck. I told him I would be super proud of my fireman Finn and he said "but babies don't drive firetrucks!" Touche, Finn.


For all the moments when I have to take a deep breath and count to ten before responding because he has pushed me to the very tip of my sanity, I want to remember the amazing moments shared with Finn. I feel so grateful that I have this adorable child in my life and cannot wait to see what life has in store for my Finn.

No comments: