Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happiest Place on Earth

One thing that I was looking forward to when moving down to Orange County was getting Disneyland annual passes. Anyone who knows me is very aware of my love for this place and the boys love it as well. Scratch that, Mark has fun and appreciates how much the boys and I love it, but I wouldn't say he is as fond of it as we others are. Just shows what a great husband I have!!

While I am still looking for work, I decided to fully take advantage of my fun-employment and took the boys to Disneyland on a Thursday. It was not too busy and we had a blast for the few hours we were there.

Tate is a huge Mickey Mouse fan - we have a huge Mickey Mouse stuffed animal thanks to Nuna, Uncle Jason, Amber and Emily from Tate's first birthday. But, nothing can replace getting to meet the "real deal" and this introduction took place during our visit. Tate Fah-reaked out and was so excited to see Mickey moving around and waving at him that he didn't even know what to do with himself. He just screeched "MEEEE MEEEE!" at the top of his lungs and squeezed my arm so hard I thought he was going to draw blood! I didn't have my camera with me so I ended up paying through the nose for the photo below, but I love that we captured Tate's first meeting with his BFF, Mickey!


No comments: