Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Horn Tooting

As I mentioned in previous posts, I have taken the steps to achieve a personal goal which is to obtain my Masters degree. I have since completed two courses and just received my grade for my second class...an A! I am positive it is because I am more focused on learning the material because it will be applicable in the workplace (whenever I get back into the workplace) and because I am paying for this entirely myself, but regardless of the reasons the most important thing is that I got an A!!!! I am pretty sure that makes me an "A" student, whereas in the past I was just A student. Hahahaha, I crack myself up.

In other exciting news, our Finn is almost 100% potty-trained. Yes, this may seem late for potty-training, but he had absolutely no urge to move away from pull-ups for what felt like forever. We have had a few accidents here and there, but I chalk that up to the learning curve. His favorite is to have Mark or me tell him stories while he sits on the potty. This has fostered our creativity for sure!

Tate is walking like a maniac now and enjoys his freedom. This morning he emptied my purse and his diaper bag - twice. This will teach me not leave anything on the floor that I do not want emptied in its entirety and strewn all over the place. He is still our sweet little lover, but will usually give you his "mad face" if you ask him. I will attempt to get a photo of this soon and post because it is scarily hilarious!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congrats Court!! That is a huge accomplishment, especially with two little kids (just the idea of those last 3 words alone scares me!)