Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF = Thank Goodness It's Finn!!

Hey everyone!

Happy Friday to you. The days of the week really don't mean much to me, although I know on the weekends I get my parents undivided attention. I consulted with my social director (aka Mommy) and found that I have a picnic play date with a GURL on Sunday. An older one at that...I will report back to you soon to let you know if there was a love connection. Mom says I can't date until I am 35...she is so funny and great. Did I mention I want to get her some diamonds? ;)

Dad talked Mom into buying a super cool new camera, hence all the photos of me being sent around. I have attached some of my favorites in case you didn't receive them or just can't get enough of me. In the first one, my motivation was "portray a sense of innocence all the while trying to pull the monitor camera off the wall." Do you think it worked? The second one is "Pretend you are enjoying the kisses from Mommy so you can return to reading your Us Weekly magazine on the couch behind you." The last one is titled "What yogurt? Why would you think I ate any yogurt?!"


Alright, I am off to drool, bang on toys and then put them in my mouth. Pretty typical.

Peace,
Finn















1 comment:

Katie said...

Such a smart boy, already knowing what to get mommy!!