Thursday, March 5, 2009

We've got a fan!!


For those of you who know me well, you know that I am a fan of Disneyland. After visiting the park too many times to count growing up, as well as working there prior to heading off to college, you would think the park would lose some of its magic for me. Well my friends, you would be wrong! It may be a combination of feeling like a kid myself when I pass through the turnstiles at the entrance or the memories of my Mom from visiting the park so many times, but no matter what the reason I still feel it is a magical place.



We took advantage of the free admission on your birthday deal they are running for 2009 and visited the park with the Flemings on Friday. This marks Finn's first (of many!) visits and he had a blast. I did get a few strange looks from people when I told them we were going there to celebrate my birthday and would be bringing along an 8-month old, but he really is more aware and observant than a typical 8-month old (in my professional and completely unbiased Mom opinion!) You can see from his face that he was super excited to be there and even fell asleep in his new stroller so Mark and I could enjoy some
wine in the park!




As for development, Finn has pulled himself to a standing position as of last night and loves to practice this new activity. He also enjoys gnawing on anything he can get his hands...er, mouth...on as evidenced in this photo! :) We are having a blast with our little stinker!



No comments: