Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Catching up

Hey to all my fans (I am talking to all three of you out there that read this!) Mommy just downloaded some photos and I decided it would be a great time to catch everyone up on some of the stuff we have been up to. First things first - FIRETRUCKS!! We went to a Kids Expo two weekends ago and I got to get up close and personal with a Santa Barbara County firetruck. Pretty cool and it was a good thing I wore my matching shirt.





Next up was a date with Mom at the playground, although as soon as this cutie (behind me in the "tunnel of love" photo below) started talking to me, I soon forgot all about my Mom. Mom thought "Sigh, my baby is growing up" and I thought "Lady, you are ruining my game!"



I have found a new affection for STICKERS recently. And, the cool workers at Trader Joes will usually give me some to keep me from screaming while in the checkout line. I decided that I would apply each one given to me painstakingly S.L.O.W. while Mommy waited patiently (yes, you read that right...patiently) in the parking lot. The results are below and I am pretty proud of myself, if you couldn't tell.



Finally, I went to SCHOOL for the first day today! Yep, I started at UCSB and had a great time. Daddy dropped me off and I was ready to go as soon as my feet hit the floor. There was so much to do and so many new friends to be made, although I had to give Daddy two hugs before he had to go to some place called work. Mommy picked me up and she knew I had a good time because I was dirty from head to toe. Notice there are stickers in my first day of school photo too. I told you, I LOVE stickers!


Well, thanks for checking in and now you are pretty much caught up. It's past my bedtime, so more later!

Peace,

Finn

No comments: