Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where does the time go??

Mommy is always wondering "where does the time go" and I thought that was appropriate for the title of my post. I can't believe the last time I practiced my typing skills was back in January, so I apologize for my lack of follow through. Good thing keeping up with this page in a timely manner wasn't one of my New Years Resolutions.


We have had a fun and busy past few weeks. Since my last "blog" (BTW, does anyone else loathe that word, BLOG, like Mommy and I do?? It feels gross rolling off the tongue and reminds me of lame nicknames, like Brangelina. It's official - I shall only refer to my writing on this site as "posts" from now on.) Sorry for the digression. As I was saying, since my last "post" we have been up north to meet new Baby Evan and catch up with the Bartows, visited Aunt Mary/Papa Mike/The Muirs in Sacramento, went to a cool place called Pretend City in Irvine with The Flemings (photos below for your viewing pleasure), visited with Auntie Lala, and celebrated Mommy's birthday.


In January I started at my new sitter's house on Monday, Wednesday and Friday - we LOVE her and couldn't be happier. My friend Mason, (May May), is there and we have known each other since we were 6 weeks old! There is also another friend named RJ, (Are Day), who lives next door to my sitter and I think it is safe to say that I REALLY like him. I talk about him ALOT and get very excited to see him. Mommy and Daddy haven't met him yet and liken him to the "cool kid" in school. One day I am going to be SO embarrassed of those two.



No comments: