Wednesday, March 17, 2010

UCSB!!

After all my preparation and months of hard work, I have received the great news that I have been accepted to UCSB! Mommy and Daddy are SO proud since they are both alums and this campus brings back fond memories of when they met. Mommy keeps saying that I can't go to "IV" EVER in my lifetime, but I don't know what she is talking about.

I haven't declared a major yet and am not ready to limit my focus, but I know I will be spending quality time in art, music, physical education, nutrition and naptime. What, like you didn't take tons of naps when YOU were in college?

Needless to say, I will be at the UCSB childcare center soon for a couple of days and we are all thrilled about it. Mommy put me on the waiting list when I was just a wee fetus and we were finally offered a spot. After our visit on Monday, we are all so excited to be starting this new journey. I tend to need some time to warm up to new places/people, but I couldn't wait for Daddy to put me down so I could run wild, scale the ramp and climb down the stairs, check out the books and the cool table with a ton of balls to throw, open the door to the "nap room" and listen to some Rachmaninoff (even Daddy was impressed with that) and check out the array of blocks & toys. I even cried a little bit before we left, just to make sure that Mommy and Daddy knew how much I enjoyed myself and am looking forward to going back.

GO GAUCHOS!!

1 comment:

Craig and Angela said...

Who-hoo...congrats! That is a long waiting list!