Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ballerina or Karate Kid??

We've had visual baby movement! Last night, Mark and I were watching TV and I had a feeling we were going to get some movement...I was right and we both got to see the baby kick for the first time! Every time we have had an ultrasound, the baby has been moving like a maniac, so I am sure I am in store for some crazy acrobatics for the next few months. And, I have to admit that there have been times when I have literally forgotten I am pregnant and marvel at how different the second pregnancy can be. But, to see that little being moving and know s/he is growing in there as planned, is no less exciting or miraculous than it was with Finn.

We don't know if we are welcoming a boy or a girl to our family, but it is clear that our newest addition is going to be active. Just thinking of adding another bundle of energy to our family makes me even more tired than I already am, which by the way, is SUPER tired this time around. With Finn I had bundles of energy in my second trimester, but this time I just feel like I could nap all day and dream of M&Ms....mmmmm! :)

1 comment:

Craig and Angela said...

So exciting! Don't you just love those movements! And what is it with M&Ms??? I always wanted them...still do!