Saturday, July 31, 2010

Disneyland!

So, Mommy talked Daddy into buying the Disneyland Summer tickets and we decided to make a trip down a couple of weekends ago. It was great timing because it wasn't uncomfortably hot (not that I care, but thinking of Mommy in her prego state) or incredibly crowded (this was for everyone else's sake since my Mommy does NOT have alot of patience for the ignorant masses - even worse when she is expecting.) We had a great time and are looking forward to our next trip down!




We have been trying to find a bigger house in the area because we need more room than the teeny, tiny apartment we are living in currently (Mommy is requesting you all send us good thoughts please!) With this new baby that Mommy and Daddy keep telling me about, I guess we will need more space. Not sure how I feel about this new addition coming in to our family, although I did tell my parents that I was going to "hit the baby" the other day. Neither of them was really stoked, but I didn't mean it. Come on!


One of my new favorite things to do is to have a 'dance party' with Mommy and Daddy. I particularly like "Hot Dog" that plays at the end of the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but my dancing partners can only take so much of that tune. They try to mix it up with some other jams, including songs by some guys named Prince and Justin Timberlake...I GUESS they are ok!



1 comment:

The Switzer Ohana said...

Courtney, I love the photo of you and Finn! We really miss you guys and hope to see you soon!