Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Here Comes The Bride...

Last weekend was Jennifer and Alec's wedding and it was beautiful! I don't have alot of experience with weddings (this literally was my first one), but I had a very important job as ring bearer. Mommy wouldn't let me carry the actual rings down the aisle because she said she couldn't afford to replace them if I decided to throw them or swallow them. The beautiful Church (don't have alot of experience with these either, ahem heathen parents) had a long aisle and I made it down all the way, with only one almost stop in a pew with a random old lady. She seemed very nice and is pictured here - you can see me checking her out...
After the ceremony ended, my babysitter Colleen came to pick me up so my parents could have a date and below are pictures from the rest of the night...their evening consisted of eating delicious food, dancing, hanging out with great friends and spending some much needed time together. My evening consisted of running around, going up and down the stairs, chasing Colleen's doggies, clapping, eating dinner, and sleeping. It was a great night for everyone!

From the rehearsal and after party (Daddy and I went home after dinner so Mommy got to hang with her girl friends!)



Mommy and Daddy at the reception


The Father/Daughter Dance...Jennifer looked so pretty!


Jennifer and Mommy dancing away!



And the cutting of the cake!



Now the two lovebirds are on their honeymoon...I don't really know what that means, but everytime Mom hears the word she smiles and talks about some place with a weird name...Zihuatanejo. Congratulations to Jen and Alec - we love you!

1 comment:

Craig and Angela said...

So cute he got to be the ring bearer! Looks like a great time!