Friday, September 4, 2009

Pick your seat

Geez, I am on a roll today...here is another post that I wanted to share since I have a second. Mommy and I had to run a quick errand at Macy's the other day, but once we were parked in a nice shady spot (it has seriously been hotter than Hades here lately...I don't even really know what that phrase means and I probably sound like a 95-year old lady by saying it, but you get the drift) Mommy realized the stroller was not in the back of her car. With quite a dilemma on her hands, Mommy decided to face the challenge head on and carry me into the store to shop.

On the way in she also realized that she had to go to the restroom...now this was going to get tricky. Mind you, she talks to me all the time and I pretend like I don't understand what she is saying because I don't want to be the next Doogie Howser, so I knew that she was concerned about having an unrestrained, walking toddler in the cesspool of germs also known as a public restroom. With Mother Nature sending her not so subtle reminders, we braved it and I could feel Mommy's heartbeat racing...only to come to find there was a special seat attached to the wall in the handicap stall for this very type of scenario!!! I was strapped in with lightening speed and Mommy was able to get her business done, as well as snap a photo of this amazing device/NASA Spaceshuttle launch babyseat.


3 comments:

The Switzer Ohana said...

I didn't even k now these seats existed! Wonderful concept- I will have to remember for the next time we are out shopping!

Craig and Angela said...

HA that is so funny. I never knew there was such a thing! I do not like having that dilemma!

Ashley Perry said...

HAHA...love this post. These seats need to be in every bathroom! This would make peeing so much easier for all moms :)