Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Little Fanly


Mommy keeps talking about how our family is going to increase at the end of this month. She asks me all the time who our family is and I tell her "Mommy, Daddy and Finn...our Fanly"! Sometimes I will add Papa Danny to that or Nuna and sometimes our friend Tammy gets included too! Please note that I don't include the baby in this equation yet. My parents think it's still a little too early for me to understand that this thing wiggling around in Mommy's belly is actually going to be a baby that lives at our house and joins our "Fanly". Can't say I love the idea.

Yesterday was Halloween and although I have been stoked to be Buzz Buzz the Bumblebee ever since Mommy ordered my costume, I REFUSED to wear it. Would.Not.Look.At.It. That's the type of refusal I am talking about. Nobody is sure why I didn't want to wear it (and I sure am not talking about it), but Mommy and Daddy went with the bee theme and I would only wear my pajamas to the Halloween party at my friend Tyler and Austin's house. Mommy did say that Grandma Sharon was having a ball laughing at that scenario! We didn't get one family shot on our camera, but think Tyler and Austin's Mommy might have, so hopefully we can post photos soon.


We will be welcoming the new baby on November 29th, as long as s/he doesn't come early and Mommy is getting a teensy bit nervous about the whole thing. She has already had some contractions, but no real labor yet, and says that anyone who says you forget what labor and recovery is like is a big, fat liar. I am SOOOOOO excited that Papa Danny is going to come up and stay with me for a week while Mommy is in the hospital and he is going to get to see my "new house", my "new school" and bring me to the hospital to meet my new brother or sister! Nuna is going to come the week after for a few days to help and then Mommy said she doesn't want to think about how sad she is going to be once her "fanly" leaves. Sheesh, what a baby! :)


These are Mommy's last two weeks of work before she takes some time off for the baby. In actuality, it is 9 1/2 more days or 76 more hours or 4,560 more minutes, but really whose counting?


Thanks for checking in and hopefully we will have more posts before the new baby arrives!!!

2 comments:

Lindz said...

I can't believe your baby is already due this month! Wow...how exciting for your family!! Can't wait to see pics! Good luck this last month!! :)

Katie said...

Finn- don't worry about your mommy, she's a smart lady and she made it through you, she'll make it through this one, too. Congrats on your new addition!!!